Senior Instructor of Computer Science
Joseph Khalife joined LAU in 1990 as an instructor of computer science. He is a certified CCNA from the CATC CISCO networking academy at the University of Central England. His research interests include learning systems, collaborative technologies, and computer science education.
- J. Khalife, C. Baldeck, and F. Deek, “Understanding Novice Programmers Difficulties as a Requirement to Specifying Effective Learning Environments,” EARLI 2005, Nicosia, Cyprus, August 2005.
- J. Khalife, “A Simple Computer Model Based on Visualization, Analogy and Collaboration,” in Proceedings of the IASTED International Conference on Computer Education in Technology, Calgary, Canada, July 2005.
- R. Ghajar, J. Khalife, and B. Richani, “Design and cost analysis of an automatic meter reading system for Electricite du Liban”, Utilities Policy Journal, 2002.
- MS in electrical and computer engineering, 1986, North Carolina State University, USA.
- BSc in electrical engineering, Florida Institute of Technology, USA.