Nidale Al-Amyouni Daccache
Associate Professor of Arabic Literature Studies
Nidale Al-Amyouni Daccache is an associate professor of Arabic literature studies at LAU since 2004, and became a full time professor in 2009. Dr. Daccache’s research revolves around Arabic literature in the Abbasid Epoch and contemporary poetry. She is an active member in several professional organizations, and the co-founder of LAU’s official newsletter, Mosaic.
Dr. Daccache has participated in multiple events including “Symposium II: The Limits of Words” at LAU in 2016. Previously, she was part of “Asking the Case for a Civil State” and “Enlightening Lebanon” events, which were held at LAU in 2010 and 2011. On April 26, 2012, she attended a convention on the language of democracy: Approaches and Shifts. Currently, she is a member of the administrative community of “Halqat al-Hiwar al-Thaqafi” Cultural Organization, concerned with the Lebanese and Arab culture. Dr. Daccache had several media appearances as part of her professional cultural and societal affiliation. She was also part of several university recreational events.
- “Nushou’ al-hadatha wa motanaqidatiha al-yawm wa taghyir al-thihn al-‘arabi” in al-Mashriq Journal on July 2020
- “Al-ghina’ bayna al-soufiyyin wa al-foqaha’ wa hal ma yadol ‘ala tahrimih” in Ceres edition Tunis journal in May 2020
- “Ghayat al-insan min hayatoh” Arab Australia journal March 14, 2019
- “Jadaliyat al-Muthaqaf wa al-Hakem fi A’lamina al-A’arabi” Al-Hayat Al-Niyabiya in Al-Jumhuriya Al-Lubnaniya Journal, 110th Edition, March 2019.
- Al-Sura – al-Ramz fi al-Qasida al-Haditha, in Dar al-U’lum College, University of Cairo, February, 2019.
- Al-Mar’a mn Ta’ al-Rahm Ila Ta’ al-A’wlama, (ISBN: 978-620-2-35780-7), Noor Publishing, Sarrebruck, Allemagne, OmniScriptum GmbH & Co., 2018.
- Hudur Jbran fi al-Tayyarat al-A’rabiya al-Mu’asera, the Center for Lebanese Heritage Publications at LAU, April, 2018.
- Al-Mar’a Al-Gharbiyya Wa-L-Mar’a Al-Sharqiyya, Mujeres Occidentales VS. Mujeres Orientales, Western women VS. Eastern women, MEAH, Seccion Arabe-Islam [0544-408X] 67, Spain, 2017.
- Al-Naqd al-Adabi Manhajan w Mahamat (Nathran w She’ran), Al-Adab College Journal, al-Mansura University, Egypt, 59th Edition, 2016.
- Al-Multaqa al-Duwaliy, al-Thaqafa al-Sha’biya al-A’rabiya: al-She’r al-Sha’bi Yuhaki al-Wataniyya w al-Intema, Al-Adab College Journal, al-Mansura University, Egypt, 2nd Edition, October, 2016.
- Al-Qadar fi She’r Abi A’la’ al-Ma’riy, Dar el-Mashreq, USJ, Lebanon, Vol. 2, January, 2014.
- Al-Dalalat al-Bayaniya Bayn al-Waki’ w al-Khayal (Du’bul al-Khuza’i) Awraq Jami’iya, Rabitat Asatizat al- Jami’a al-Lubnaniya, 38th Edition, 2013.
- Khalil Hawi’s Opinion of His Time, (AIJCR) American International Journal of Contemporary Research, Vol. 3 No. 6, June 2013.
- The ‘Esthétiques’ of the Body, (AJHSS) Asian Journal of Humanities and Social Studies, (ISSN: 2321 – 2799) Vol.1, No. 6, August 2013.
- Dirasa Banoramiya lil Qasida al-Haditha, Dar el-Mashreq, Lebanon, January-June, 2013.
- Rabi’ al-Mutalaqat (Co-auther Dr. Nizar Dandache), Dar Sa’er al-Mashreq, 2012.
- La Problématique de L’expression Entre la Langue Classique et la Langue Familière, Centre Culturel Arabe, Institut Européen de la Culture Arabe (Bruxelles), Publication in International Referee Journal, 2011.
- Surat al-Mar’a fi al-A’sr al-Amawi, Al-Mansura University Journal of the Faculty of Arts, Egypt, 49th Edition, August, 2011.
- Al-Tawzif al-Fanni Lil Ustura fi al-Shi’r al-Urduni, Al-Hadatha Journal, 125-126 Editions, winter, 2010.
- PhD in Arabic literature, (Lebanese University)
- DEA (Courses–Thesis) Arabic Literature (Lebanese University)
- MA Arabic (Lebanese University)