Scholarship For Salzburg Academy
The deadline for submitting applications has now passed.
Full Scholarship to Salzburg Academy!
The Department of Communication Arts at LAU and Fransabank invite all Communication Arts students to a video competition focused on the theme of youth and money. Students majoring or minoring in any Communication Arts program are invited to create a short video (60-90 seconds) that reflects this theme and what it means to them individually and/or to their generation.
Full Scholarship for participating in the Salzburg Academy.
The short video should show a personal narrative on youth and their relation with money and may answer any of these questions:
- Your money decisions: do you budget?
- How do you manage your money?
- Your sources of income: how would you expand them?
- What are the encounters, learning methods, accidental experiences thought you how to manage your money?
- What is your relationship with the bank? Do you know how to improve it?
You could highlight a learning experience or a story you heard from a friend or family member about encounters with money, or focus on experiences that develop good money-management, or highlight certain cultural beliefs that encourage or go against handling money as a youth.
Topic: Youth’s Relation to Money
Eligibility: Open to all current Communication Arts majors and minors (minor must be declared):
- BA in Communication, BA in Performing Arts, BA in Multimedia Journalism, BA in Television and Film.
- Minor in Performing Arts, Minor in Advertising and Public Relations, Minor in Multimedia Journalism
- Format: video (including slideshow of photos, animation, film story, etc).
- Length: 60-90 seconds.
- Genres: any communication arts productions are acceptable, including:
- A recorded performance (play, act, music, dance).
- A short film.
- A journalistic work, report, infographic (must be in video format).
- An advertisement, PSA, infomercial, call for action.
- All submitted content (videos, photos, music, etc) must not violate copyright laws.
- Submit video on YouTube and email the link to: Ms. Rima Mirdas firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for submission: March 20, 2017 at 1pm.
- Announcement of winners: the last week of March.
View the poster
For more information and how to apply see our Study Abroad Program.
This competition is sponsored by a generous grant from Fransabank.