Georgette Gebara Lecture Series
The Department of Communication Arts presents Georgette Gebara Lecture series that will take place in Frem Civic Center, Room Number 205, Lebanese American University - Byblos campus.
See below the program:
- Historic Resume of the World of Dance Where From and Why Dance? (January 24 from 12:30 am until 2:00 pm)
- Big Renovators Gender Perspective (February 21 from 12:30 am until 2:00 pm)
- The 20th century, The Century of Women in Dance (Female Pioneers) (March 14 from 12:30 am until 2:00 pm)
- Choreography to Express Identity. Role of Theater and Music in Dance (Cultural and Ethnic awareness) (March 28 from 12:30 am until 2:00 pm)
- Preserving Dance Movement Through Various Methods of Notation and Film (April 11 from 12:30 am until 2:00 pm)
- Critics and Writers in Dance (April 25 from 12:30 am until 2:00 pm)
For more info, contact Dr. Nadra Assaf.