This show is an interdisciplinary experimental performance that aims to critique the role of media in today’s society. By combining multimedia, 3D projection, poetry, music and dance I set to engage the audience with the question of authenticity, truth, perception and reality. With an educational and interdisciplinary approach, I recruited students from Interior Design, Performing Arts and TV & Film programs to collaborate during the course of one semester.
- Electric Guitar: Mohammed Zahzah, Karl Bou Rjely
- Oud: Mortada Hariri
- Electronics: Roger Azar
- Electric Guitar & Voice: Jawad El Mawla
- Bass: Mada Harb
Music: Martín Loyato.
Choreographer and Dancer: Moe Al Khansa.
- Technical Director: Elias Hraoui
- Sound Engineer: Tarek Al Madani
- Projection Mapping & Camera Operator: Ali Fakih
- Video Tape & Camera Operator: Karim El Ali, Muaz Tellawi
- Camera Operator & Supervisor: Line Itani
- Camera Supervisor: Chady Kanj